Monday, March 1, 2010

Much excitement!



I am so excited to report that, as of today, I am officially a Wedobo wedding planner!  Wedobo.com is a new groupon-esque website that assembles fabulous offers from great Chicago wedding vendors.  The Wedobo planners are the ones who present the offers to their clients and friends.  All the more reason to tell your friends and family to follow this blog, my twitter account (@fivegrainevents) and become a fan on facebook (tiny.cc/fivegrain).  The wedobo site will officially launch soon!

I'll be offering the deals to clients first, so if anyone is planning a summer wedding or event and needs assistance it's not too late!  I still have some summer 2010 dates available.  Contact me at fivegrainevents at gmail dot com.

Thanks for ALL your support.  :)

Joan
Much excitement!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails