Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Leap of Faith...

When I started Five Grain Events I thought maybe someday I'd have enough work to go full time.  Then a couple months ago I began thinking it would be more like a year.  Believe it or not, last Monday I gave notice at work.   :-o

As of May 26th, I will be working full time on Five Grain Events!

It was a difficult decision, but one that I realized was meant-to-be.  I haven't become overwhelmed by doing Five Grain plus working full time yet...but I could see that coming down the horizon thanks to all the wonderful referrals I've been getting.  :)  I just felt like what am I waiting for?

It's hard to believe that this moment has come so soon--WELL before I thought it would.  I'm a little nervous but mostly SO EXCITED about everything there is to look forward to.  I'm going to be able to put all my energy now into building Five Grain Events into the business I want it to be.

Thank you to all my family, friends, blog readers, facebook friends, and twitter followers for helping me make my dreams a reality.

If you feel so inclined and know of anyone who is in need of a wedding or event planner/coordinator I'd be so grateful if you'd pass along my name!

So much love to you all,

Joan
joan@fivegrainevents.com
773.359.3106
www.fivegrainevents.com
A Leap of Faith...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

10 comments:

  1. Congrats lady! That is awesome news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Joan! I know you will be fabulous! I hope to follow in your footsteps one day...in the near future! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So excited for you and so proud of you for taking a risk and following your dreams!!! I have utmost confidence that you will succeed beyond what you could even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing, Joan! You've worked so hard to make Five Grain Events happen, and I know you're going to be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Joan! I'm so excited for you...it's been sweet to hear what FGEs has become in such a short time, can't wait to see what's in store in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joan!

    That is so exciting! Of course, I will do whatever I can with referrals. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joan I am absolutely thrilled beyond belief for you!!! I so identify with the nervousness, but know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will accomplish everything you set forth to do-- and surpass it! It's been such a joy getting to know you, and I look forward to seeing Five Grain Events flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joan! That is so awesome, I'm so happy for you! You go girl can't wait to watch you grow and grow along with you from CO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's going to be a fabulous year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the big leap to full time! You're going to do great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails