Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cool People Volume XII

Since, as I explained last post, I'm way behind on my posts, I can no longer legitimately call these "Cool People I met this week".   So, we're just going to leave that part out and continue with this fun series! 

Katie and Jessica, Blue Plate.  I met Katie for the first time at an industry event early this summer and thought it would be a good idea to take the opportunity to get to know Blue Plate a little better!  Katie recommended that I meet with both her and her colleague Jessica who works on many of the weddings.  Blue Plate is one of the most established caterers in all of Chicago; they all types of events and even have permanent locations at a few venues in Chicago (CSO for one).  It was really interesting to hear Katie and Jessica tell me about how each event is completely custom--there are no standard menus!  So, if you and your fiance want a Chinese-French fusion menu, the Blue Plate chefs will be hard at work to figure out the best way to create it.  :)  Their delicious food is prepared using as much local produce as possible--another great selling point for those "green" brides and grooms out there!

Before I sign off, I thought you'd like to see a couple drool-worthy photos of Blue Plate's delicious cuisine.


 

If you're interested in a fantastic caterer for your next wedding or event, make sure you look into Blue Plate!
Cool People Volume XIISocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails