Monday, September 27, 2010

Cool People Volume XIII: Hullabaloo Photo

My next featured Cool Person is Anna from Hullabaloo Photo.  Anna is by far one of the kindest and most caring people I've ever met and I feel extremely lucky that I've gotten a chance to get to know her.  Anna was another gal I met at one of the Fast Track photographer meetings and we got to catch up one-on-one a few weeks ago.  One of the first things I noticed about Anna's photos is how skilled she is at capturing the emotion of the couples and families in her photos.  Anna started her career as a nurse, which makes sense for her nurturing personality, but after a series of personal events, she decided her heart wasn't in it any longer.  Lucky for us, her heart WAS in photography!  :)  Anna takes the time to really get to know and connect with her couples, so you can be assured that she'll capture your love honestly.  Plus, I don't know anyone who hasn't felt immediately at ease with her upon first meeting.  Nothing makes for better photos than a relaxed subject.  :)

But enough jabbering--since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are a few of Hullabaloo's most recent.  Be sure to check out the website and Hullabaloo's blog for more!


 Courtesy of Hullabaloo Photo

Cool People Volume XIII: Hullabaloo PhotoSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Awww....I heart Anna!!! She definitely is one of the sweetest, most caring people I know too! And her photography is brilliant!! Thanks for sharing, Joan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails