Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cool People (Places) Volume XV: Architectural Artifacts

It seems like many couples these days are looking for an alternative event space for their wedding.  Even though banquet halls, hotels, and country clubs will always be popular given their convenience, I find that many clients come to me looking for that je ne sais quoi that will make their wedding an unforgettable experience.

On the north side of the city exists such a venue.  Architectural Artifacts is, by day, an architectural salvage store--you can find all kinds of furniture, artwork, and interesting lighting fixtures there! By night (or shall I say by weekend), the Atrium at Architectural Artifacts hosts fantastic weddings and other events.  I had the opportunity to meet with their venue coordinator, Marie, a few months ago and she showed me around the space.

If you are looking for an interesting backdrop to your outdoor ceremony, this is the place...behind the building is this gorgeous courtyard with columns and light posts galore!

Olivia Leigh Photographie

After the ceremony, bring your guests inside among various unique objets d'art (I don't know what is with my French kick today!) for an incredible multi-level party atmosphere.

Bella Pictures

Jeremy Lawson Photography
 What I especially love about the space are all the nooks and crannies your guests will be able to explore!  Check out Atrium Events if you're in the market for a very cool venue--and tell Marie I sent you. :)
Cool People (Places) Volume XV: Architectural ArtifactsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails